"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, October 13, 2014

mini brad kroenig lands CHANEL cruise 2015 ad campaign with my puerto rican lover joan smalls!


Little Hudson Kroenig is no stranger to the fashionsphere as we've seen him time and time again strut his little swagger alongside his male model legend dad Brad Kroenig on the CHANEL runway... so it's about time the little dude got some ad campaign lensing from Lagerfeld! Not only does the kiddo look like a bonafide lounging master but hommie got to hang around with the incomparable and sexy-can-I official title holder, Joan Smalls! This kid is quite possibly the coolest 6 year old on the playground in the entire world! Hell, he's a lot cooler then me and I've once sat two rows behind Jimmy Fallon at an off-broadway show about Russian clowns! Ok, maybe that's not a good example of my cool factor and something I should probably keep to myself. The Middle-Eastern resort themed ad campaign is reLUXing (I just made that up; relaxing in a luxe way) and makes me want to head to Dubai to practice my professional fancy couch-potato skills. Also, it's always awesome to see a beautiful Latina take the face of a global and prestigious maison like that of CHANEL. I may not always see normal eyes to beady eyes with Lagerfeld but this time I'll tip my hat forward to him!









image(s) via fashiongonerogue



follow my shenanigans on
twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.