"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

saint laurent = my dark and twisted dreams!

Lately I've been drawn to the darkside, which is weird since 1) I'm usually all about crazy colors and patterns and 2) I've never ever been the same since watching The Craft when I was in middle school so the last thing I want to do is remind myself how terrified I am of psycho Nancy! But damn it, when Hedi Slimane makes such awesomely dark creations for Saint Laurent Fall 2014, you gotta howl at the moon! It is October after all and if ever there were a month to be haunted it would be now! So for now, I guess I'll give into my dark and twisted dreams!!

Here are some of my favorite conjured badboys that are currently being curated over at Farfetch.com!

Square Print Shirt:

Contrast Sewatshirt:

 Snakeskin Print Shirt:

Sleeveless Biker Jacket:

Buckled High Top Sneaker:

Contrast Biker Jacket:

I'm definitely thinking it's a piratescult-life for this chap... but definitely not the death Koolaid kind, I'm thinking more like Skull and Bones... what's up, George W. Bush & hello, future illuminati membership!! :)

image(s) via farfetch



follow my shenanigans on
 twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.