"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, February 11, 2016

shinola detroit opens up shop in san francisco with a shindig!


Shinola Detroit is on the fast track of becoming a bonafide mecca for all great things American! Quality Made in America watches, leather goods, and even a thing or two for your doggie amigo, Shinola is the place to go! So the fact that they opened up a new location in my beloved San Francisco has made me happier than Hillary Clinton at a Power Suit Emporium! Fortunately enough, I was able to attend their Grand Opening Party and seeing all their products handsomely set up all throughout their incredible store space was something else! Everywhere you looked there was something rugedly pristine to ogle over-no wonder Mr. Obama digs the place, too!


I'm obsessed over their time-pieces! There's no other way to put it. I came in full stalker mood and zoned in on them as soon as I entered their 722 Montgomery Place location! Knowing that they're meticulously designed & hand-assembled in their Detroit factory with the majority of their components, like the rubber & leather straps, sourced from U.S. companies has fueled my #mancessory craze. And they didn't fail me in person which is more than I can say for my tinder date!


What beauties, huh? My piggy-bank has gone into hiding since it knows I'm two seconds away from committing capital murder on it. #MUSTHAVEONEASAP! But alas, trying one on in-store will have to do for now. 

Aside from having awesome products to make you go into an Industrial Americana coma, Shinola treated us with lite bites, libations (they even had their own Shinola Cola!), but most importantly they had a dynamic team that were incredibly welcoming. Way to go, Shinola Detroit!

Here's the lowdown on the shindig: 


Thanks, Shinola Detroit for an awesome opening shindig & welcome to SF!

Visit Shinola Detroit in SF at 722 Montgomery Place or for more products and a location near you (they have 13 altogether) check them out ☞ here!

Peace, Mothalovahs!

- R.

image(s) via myself & twitter


follow my shenanigans on
twitter or instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.